Beverage company Belvoir Farm, based in Bootsford, Leicestershire, UK, has launched its first major national outdoor advertising campaign, with an investment of over £1million to support brand growth this summer and publicize its unique elderflower harvest in June.
The campaign is designed to raise awareness of the brand values and capitalize on the opportunity for consumers to enjoy the outdoors this summer and the renewed love of the English countryside since lockdown.
The “Go Forage!” The campaign will focus on Tesco, Waitrose and Sainsbury’s supermarkets, appearing on a mix of store entrances to billboards: 240 store entrances, 788 near shops and over 45 hours of billboards digital across the country.
Additionally, Belvoir is running a national on-pack promotion called “Win and Get Wild” to reflect the wilderness theme that runs through the brand.
Pev Manners, Managing Director of Belvoir Farm, said: “We are investing heavily in marketing this year to tell our unique story and this is our craziest campaign ever! Belvoir was born out of working with nature, respecting the countryside and its complex ecosystems and supporting sustainable agriculture.
“We now offer premium soft drinks to consumers around the world. We are all made with nature and introduce the wild nature of elderflower. We are completely original and unique in this – no one harvests elderflower like we do.
Belvoir will also be featured on Channel 5’s Summertime On The Farm, with Pev speaking to presenter JB Gill about harvesting and the challenge of being entirely communal when it comes to flower picking.
The family fills 19,000 bottles per hour and 25-30 million bottles annually, which are sold nationwide and exported worldwide from their state-of-the-art Bottling Plant in Bootsford.
The show will also highlight the brand’s elderflower harvest, where Belvoir invites people from the local community to come and pick flowers and bring them to the bottling plant, for payment in cash.
These fresh, locally grown elderflowers are at the heart of the company’s traditional elderflower cordial and pressed, always prepared according to the original Manners family recipe. People pick among miles of wild hedgerows and organic elderflowers from 60 acres of company-owned plantations across the county.
- Belvoir is now the UK’s fastest growing premium cordial brand by absolute volume sales (*Source: IRI Total Premium Cordials Category, Volume sales, IRI Major Multiples YTD to 24/4/2021)
- Belvoir is growing in both volume and value sales ahead of the market (*Source: IRI Total Premium Cordials Category, Volume, Value sales, IRI Major Multiples YTD to 24/4/2021)
- Belvoir’s Classic Ginger Cordial is the largest and fastest growing ginger flavored cordial with a value of 35%. (*Source: IRI Total Premium Cordials Category, Value sales, IRI Major Multiples YTD to 24/4/2021)
- Belvoir had an excellent start to 2021, recording 21% value growth across the market (*Source: IRI Total Premium Ready to Drink Category, Vale sales, IRI Major Multiples YTD to 24/4/ 2021)Belvoir is the market leader for Sparkling Elderflower within Total Ready Drink. )* Source: IRI Total Premium Ready to Drink Category, Value sales, IRI Major Multiples YTD to 24/4/2021)
- Belvoir has the No.1 Elderflower drink with its Sparkling Elderflower 750ml. This has been a key driver of brand growth, growing 8% in 2021.
(*Source: IRI Total Premium Ready to Drink Category, Value sales, IRI Major Multiples YTD to 24/4/2021)