NEW YORK, May 27, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The digital trend has gained momentum in recent years, benefiting online advertisers. New engaging apps, tools, and websites are launched every day, and the marketing and media landscape is continually and gradually shifting from offline platforms to online platforms. This creates profitable opportunities to develop online advertising solutions in a more efficient and targeted manner. Persistence Market Research recommends that online advertising solution providers can offer enhanced solutions by adopting these advanced technologies.
Moreover, with the rapid adoption of smartphones around the world, the way consumers interact with various sellers and brands has changed dramatically, mainly due to the high-speed internet readily available on smartphones. In addition, in order to understand the interests and buying habits of consumers, brands are turning to smartphone advertising to drive consumers’ purchasing decisions, thereby increasing the growth of the online advertising market.
The global online advertising market is expected to register a remarkable 14% CAGR during the forecast period (2021-2031).
Request PDF sample report: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/4711
Key takeaways from market research
- The demand for social media advertising is expected to increase. However, search engine advertising is expected to continue to hold a significant market share until 2031.
- The travel and hospitality industry is expected to become a high growth market during the forecast period. This is mainly due to the rise of the tourism industry, not only to make purchases through specific web pages, but also to access other technologies such as social media, search engines, etc., where communication, advertising strategies and sales are directed.
- By ad format, it is estimated that the web / desktop format will hold a substantial market share during the forecast period. However, the mobile ad format is expected to grow at a higher CAGR of over 15% over the next ten years.
- The South Asia and the Pacific market is expected to register a high CAGR, as the proliferation of social media and mobile applications contributes to strong demand for online advertising in the region. In addition, apps are gaining in importance due to the increasing use of smartphones and games, especially in countries such as China, Indonesia, and India.
- The online advertising market Japan and the UK is expected to experience growth rates of around 17% and 16%, respectively.
- Online advertising sales in the United States are expected to experience strong growth of nearly 10% from 2021 to 2031.
- The Indian online advertising market is expected to grow at a notable CAGR of over 22% through 2031.
Know the reporting methodology by asking an expert: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/ask-an-expert/4711
“Global spend on online video advertising continues to grow significantly as it positions itself as the ideal medium for brand marketers and advertisers, combining the power and engagement of TV ads with tracking , interactivity and targeting of online advertising, ”says Persistence. Market analyst.
Search engine advertising and display advertising likely to become the most sought after
Search Engine Advertising (SEA) uses search engines such as Google and Bing. These search engines provide the opportunity to rank above organic search results with paid ads. Additionally, display advertising focuses on advertising with visual advertisements, often referred to as banners. These come in many different shapes and sizes, and there are many channels they can be used on. An interesting development in this trend is the use of remarketing, where the advertiser approaches groups of users who have visited a website before and already know some things about it. This makes it possible to tailor the message even more specifically to the wishes and interests of a target group. Therefore, search engine advertising and display advertising are expected to play a key role in increasing the demand for online advertising in the coming years.
Get full access to the report: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/4711
More valuable information
Persistence Market Research report on Online Advertising Market is segmented into four main sections: Advertising Format (Social Media Advertising, Search Engine Advertising (Including PPC), Email Marketing, Display Advertising , native advertising and others), platform (mobile and web / desktop), vertical (automotive, healthcare and medical, retail and CPG, education, media and entertainment, BFSI, travel and hospitality, telecommunications and others) and region (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa), to help readers understand and assess the lucrative opportunities in this space.
Browse the research release on: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-reports.asp
Browse the market from start to finish: IT and Telecommunications
On Persistence market research
Persistence Market Research (PMR) is a third-platform research company. Our research model is a unique collaboration of data analysis and market research methodology to help companies achieve peak performance.
To help companies overcome complex business challenges, we take a multidisciplinary approach. At PMR, we unite different data streams from multidimensional sources. By deploying real-time data collection, big data, and customer experience analytics, we deliver business intelligence for organizations of all sizes.
Persistence Market Research (PMR)
US Sales Office:
305 Broadway, 7th Floor
New York City, NY 10007
United States – Canada Toll Free: 800-961-0353
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit our website: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com
SOURCE Persistence Market Research Pvt. Ltd.