The Orchard is a leading music distribution company operating in over 40 markets worldwide – distributing music from independent artists such as Ozuna, Skepta, Jorja Smith and Kelsea Ballerini.
With state-of-the-art operations and an unparalleled global team, The Orchard partners with labels of all sizes to make their music and videos available on hundreds of digital and physical retailers around the world.
At The Orchard, the goal is to provide a comfortable, social and engaging environment to encourage productivity and creativity.
Le Verger has an immediate opening for a Manager, Advertising Strategy. The Orchard is looking for a driven individual for the digital advertising department with a passion for music, video and other media. In this role, you will help the department advance our innovation The advertisement services to our artists and labels. This position reports directly to the Associate Director of Digital Advertising.
- Create strategic, well-researched publicity plans to support a variety of projects on behalf of The Orchard artists and labels.
- Lead daily communications with labels and label managers to ensure campaigns can be properly executed
- Build in-depth advertising analytics for client reporting using advertising/marketing metrics and The Orchard proprietary metrics
- Identify benchmarks, trends and best practices to continue improving our competitive advantage
- Meaningfully participate in internal brainstorming sessions, strategy meetings and client meetings
- Ability to work collaboratively with label management, sales, finance and marketing departments.
- Participate in the monthly accounting process
The ideal candidate should have a clear understanding of how digital advertising is part of a company’s ecosystem and can be used to achieve various goals. A penchant for learning, the ability to have macro and micro perspectives as needed, and the intention to communicate clearly with others are absolute requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Previous experience in media buying, planning and research
- Passion for music and interest in the music industry
- Strong communication, organizational and problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate on projects and be part of a team
- Proven experience in advertising and digital strategy is preferred
- Familiarity with advertising platforms and media streams
- Interest in following advertising and media trends and the music industry
- Working knowledge of media analysis software
- Organizational and multitasking abilities to work with a high volume of campaigns
About the orchard
The Orchard is a leading music distribution company operating in over 40 markets worldwide. With a comprehensive service offering for artists and labels, including full-service marketing, synchronization licensing, full video services, transparent data analysis, advertising, rights management, digital distribution and physics and more, The Orchard empowers creators and businesses to grow and adapt in the dynamic global industry. For more information, visit www.theorchard.com.
The Orchard is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all people regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, their gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marriage and civil partnership. /union status, alienation or citizenship status, creed, genetic information, or other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.