It is the passionate and dedicated team of Universal Music that helps make us the world leader in music. From A&R to finance, legal to digital, sales to marketing, Universal Music is the perfect place to grow and develop your career within a truly commercial and innovative company that leads in everything it does. .
Everyone is welcome to apply for our positions, and we are committed to ensuring that no candidate or employee receives less favorable treatment because of their gender, race, disability, sexual orientation. , religion, beliefs, age, marital status, background, pregnancy or family responsibilities. . We also recognize the importance of diversity of thought within our teams and are fully committed to embracing the talents of people with autism, dyslexia, ADHD and other forms of neurocognitive variation.
We will always seek to make the appropriate adjustments to recruitment, workplaces and work processes to be fully inclusive for people with different needs and working styles. If you need us to make reasonable adjustments for you from the request, including alternatives to the online form or to disclose neurocognitive disease, please send an email [email protected]
Side A: a day in the life
Universal Music Group is the world leader in music. Within its UMGB division, UMG has assembled a team of media authorization and operations specialists to market its multimedia products and market its powerful music media repertoire. The UMG ecosystem enjoys a huge footprint in the media and entertainment landscape, and our in-market products encapsulate data, video, and social media opportunities.
UMG is looking for a passionate and determined individual to join its growing media team to help develop its existing ad sales opportunities, while ensuring that the foundations are in place for the future development of our team and our products. The UMG media team is primarily based in New York and London, with this particular role being permanently based in London.
The B side: skills and experience
- Be organized
- Build a process for constant reporting of market capabilities and updates
- Be innovative
- Identify and seek new business opportunities with agencies and clients who currently reside outside of existing UMG partnerships in collaboration with management
- Identify best practice use cases and build case studies to showcase the power of UMG media products and share them with our markets
- Develop a basic understanding of the UMG and UMGB ecosystem and identify new ways to evangelize UMG media sales opportunities within these teams
- Maintain and regularly update the central CMS tool, to ensure that accurate and up-to-date reports are provided to internal stakeholders
- Recognize trends in the use of media and entertainment, particularly by brands and agencies developing new business models to market
- Provide feedback and reports on campaigns and results, as appropriate, to UMG clients and internal management
- Work closely with local UMG markets to understand their specific media strategy needs and requirements, taking into account different levels of maturity and core capabilities
- Support in the organization, creation and presentation of market media workshops, in the 45 different countries where UMG operates
- Support the team in day-to-day tasks, especially in work related to market support and coordination
- Central focus on UMG customer and local market needs: anticipate, understand and respond to internal and external customer demands to ensure UMG products are a consistent choice for media briefings
- Prior knowledge of Google advertising products, such as Ad Manager or DV360
- Strategic and business awareness of both the media industry and the advertising technology landscape
- Tenacious and motivated initiative, who feels comfortable in a small team and works independently when necessary
- Previous experience in account / client management roles desirable
- Confident communication skills, with the ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- creative eye and attention to detail imperative
- Strong interest and passion for music and the media landscape, with a desire to find synergies between the two
- Exemplary computer skills, particularly highly qualified in MS Powerpoint and MS Excel.
- French or German is a plus
Bonus tickets: your advantages
- Group individual pension plan (between 3% and 9%)
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days of paid annual leave
- Interest-free subscription loan
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Dental and travel insurance options
- Work cycle
- Salary Sacrifice Cars
- Subsidized gym membership
- Employee Discounts (Rewards Gateway)